Our pool rules are designed for the safety and well being of all our customers.
- 5 years and under must have a caregiver over 16 years of age in the pool within arms reach
- 6-8 years must be actively supervised by a caregiver over 16 years of age.
- There must be a minimum of 1 adult supervisor to 3 children under the age of 8.**
- If a caregiver is supervising more than one child under the age of 8, then all children must be in the same pool.
** This ratio applies to general public swimming. Private group bookings will be advised upon booking of ratio requirements for their specific booking.
- Listen to the lifeguards at all times
- Be kind and courteous
- Please walk
- Eat and drink in the designated areas
- We’re a smoke and vape free facility
- Correct and fitting swimwear only – denim shorts, singlets and t-shirts are not allowed
- Please stay off the lane ropes
- People should not go swimming in the pools within two weeks of having diarrhoea or vomiting
- All swimmers are encouraged to shower before entering the pool
- Babies and people who are not toilet trained must wear swimming nappies. Children should be toileted before entering the swimming pool.
Our pools have varying depths and it's important to know your limits.